Long time no see… We were busy. With life and the future.
Octopus team always aims to be at the frontier of inovation. That’s why we agreed to get a RFID implant.
RFID implant is a simple little thing, that is injected in between our thumb and trigger finger.
- xNT tag – 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 NTAG216 chip
- ISO14443A – compatible with all ISO14443A RFID systems
- Fully NFC Type 2 compliant – compatible with all NFC devices
- 7 byte UID and 880 bytes of user read/write memory
- 10 year data retention. Rated for 100k writes per memory block.
- Encased in 2.1mm by 12mm Schott 8625 bioglass with non-toxic epoxy
This RFID is effectively turning us into cyborgs – humans with artificial body enhancements. Just a little pink prick and implant is in. It’s just harmless piece of glass and electronics that can be used for storing information, payments (instead of a card or bitcoin/litecoin payment address). You can also turn it into your private electronic key, which can unlock your electronic lock device.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not possible to track someone via their implant, RFID works only through short distance as a passive device. It is just a first step merging humans with machines. And we can proudly claim we are one of the first people to use it.
And that counts.
xNT / dangerousthings